Monday, July 26, 2010

Taylor's 1st Fish...June 27, 2010...2:40ish pm

I love seeing her little hand hanging onto his shirt as he carries her down the steep hillside.
We were on a 4-wheeler ride and we stopped because Ben knew this was the place he wanted Taylor to catch her first fish.
I love how she looks back to smile for my picture.
He's helping her reel it in.
The proud moment. She didn't mind holding the fish at all. I think it even fell and she was able to pick it back up. Ben mentioned it was important to note that Taylor caught this fish on a Sage Fly Rod with Ross Reel, tappered leader, no tippit. I'm not sure what this all means, but it was important!
They did go on to catch at least one more.
Another wonderful day up camping!! I love our life!

No comments: