On April 29, 2012, Holly's cousin Jodi had a shower for Holly at the Hayden Lake Country Club.
Everyone stood and stated how they know Holly. Taylor was asked to do this as well. We asked her to say how she knows Holly. She stood on the chair and said, "How I know Holly." We said, no...tell us how you know Holly. She said, "How I know Holly." It was so cute, we were cracking up and in tears. We went through this a few times before she said Holly is marrying her brother and she will be the flower girl.
Holly is amazingly sweet and let Taylor assist in opening the gifts. Taylor was a little expressive at times.
Beautiful memories of celebrating Holly and so excited for the upcoming wedding in June.
Holly even invited me along with her and her girlfriends for her bachelorette party on May 5, 2012. I'm so excited to have her for a daughter-in-law...she's wonderful, sweet and so much fun! Very happy for Matt!
No comments:
Post a Comment