
Taylor has been fascinated with the vacuum. She is not as concerned when it is off, but she will still run over and point at it saying, "bacuum." She will act brave and touch it. She says, "touch, touch" and runs over and touches it. When I tell her I'm going to vacuum, she runs over and sits on the couch and watches. She will sit on the couch as long as the vacuum is running, even if it's in another room. While we were at Lowes last weekend, she wanted to walk by and touch each one saying, "bacuum." We had the lawn aerated and when the guy started his machine, Taylor was watching, wide-eyed, out the window and said, "bacuum."
April 30th...I have to add to the "bacuum" story. I took Taylor shopping, we picked out a couple of flowers which she then proceeded to push around, with the flower on the ground, pretending to vacuum. So, we thought we would get her a little toy vacuum. It was fine in the cart, and she liked the noises it made, but when we took it out of the box she seemed just as concerned about the toy as she is with the actual vacuum. When daddy came home I said, "Taylor, show daddy your vaccum." She walked over to it with opened arms and hands, with a Vanna White kind of move, being careful not to actually touch it and said, "baccum." For a couple of days, she would walk widely around it, making sure not to touch it. We felt kind of bad that we had the item of great concern sitting next to her toys. However, I am happy to report, she will now push the vacuum around, as long as it is off...no noise. She's so brave.
1 comment:
I enjoy coming here to get updates on Taylor and You. Love, Mom
Post a Comment