Our family has grown. Children grow up so quickly and I want to remember everything. There will be a lot of pictures because this is where I am keeping some my favorite memories.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Taylor goes to Grandmas
Ben and I went to a conference last Friday night that we thoroughly enjoyed. It was Taylor's first time being watched away from our house, where I have all the plug covers and the baby gate. I know grandma loves to spend time with Taylor, but I hate to leave her. When we got to grandmas Taylor was ready to go for a walk. She kissed us and said goodbye. I was so relieved there were no tears. After we picked her up and were driving down the road, I asked her, "Taylor, did you have fun with Grandma?" She responded, "gramma...walk...outside." She loves to walk! She had a wonderful time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment