Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day

Here's Taylor walking around in the mud. She says, "go fast." She likes to go fast! Matt on one of his favorite toys. I know he has fun, but I'll never stop worrying about him. He lives in his own house, and I'm still always telling him to be careful. After church, we met up at our property to go for a nice little hike and enjoy the views. Matt rode is dirt bike up the mountain; we drove our truck. It was pretty muddy! Taylor didn't mind getting dirty. She loves any opportunity to get outside to go for a walk.
It was when we were leaving that we got our truck stuck. Yes, the right front tire, all the way up to the bumper, and up against a little tree (that Ben now wishes he would have taken out last summer). This, of course, freaked me out a little. I just figured the truck would be a permanent fixture, right there where the driveway would someday be. Apparently, I forget who I am married to sometimes. He's never stuck, just momentarily challenged. This was no big deal for him. I went down the mountain and waited while Ben got the truck out. He said it was very stuck and I wouldn't have liked watching him get it out. I can only imagine since the truck was covered in mud when he brought it back. I guess it's these little adventures that make life fun and I don't need to worry as much as I do.

1 comment:

Me~Kelly said...

so the worrying never stops huh?

i LOVE taylors outfit in these pictures! i want that jacket in big fat adult size :)