Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 17th...it's my birthday

Yep it's my birthday, I'm 28 (give or take 10 years). I loved getting my "happy birthday" phone calls. It's always nice to be remembered.

My cousin Cindy took Taylor and me out to lunch at the Coeur d'Alene Brewery. I love the beer cheese soup there! Taylor was very excited to "see Cinny...see Kalyn," but slept through lunch. She woke up as we were leaving and said, "wait Cinny...come back." We went back to Cindy's work afterwards where Taylor was quite entertaining running around and reminding the secretary "shhh...quiet." Taylor didn't think that pertained just to her.

I told Taylor, "it's my birthday." She would reply, "it's my birthday" emphasizing the "my." We would do this back and forth which I thought was very funny. If I would say, "it's mommies birthday." She would then agree, "it's mommies birthday." Later that evening, we met Matt at Olive Garden for dinner. Taylor sat with daddy, which was fun to watch. He kept her entertained so I could relax and enjoy my dinner...that was nice.

No comments: