Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seattle...Matt's birthday continued

For Matt's 21st birthday, we planned a trip to Seattle to watch a Mariner's game. Daddy and Matt watched the game. Taylor and I watched, but also went on little walks now and then. We like to sit on the 3rd baseline in the view box seats. I would worry about foul balls if we were sitting any lower since I'm not able to pay attention to the game the entire time. Our seats worked out real nice for us with Taylor's love for walking. This is one of my favorite pictures. Taylor would say, "up a hill" and "down a hill." It was great to have this hill so close for us. I love how you can see Seattle behind her. After the game we went back to our hotel in Bellevue. Daddy and Matt were able to go to a wonderful Sushi restaurant close by while Taylor and I got ready for bed.
The next morning we went down to Pike Street Market and had crepes for breakfast...yummy.
We then went for walk down by a pier. This is Matt not wanting his picture taken.
This is me telling Taylor to look for an airplane so she would look in the general direction of the camera.
We drove over to Woodenville, where we went on a tour of the Red Hook Brewery. Taylor and I left that tour early so we could go outside and run up and down some grassy hills. That is always a lot of fun! I wanted to visit a winery too, but Taylor fell asleep. We thought it best to let her sleep so she could have a nice nap before dinner. Daddy stayed with sleeping Taylor while Matt and I shopped a little in Bellevue Square. We ended our little trip with a wonderful dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse! Matt was pleased that this is not the type of restaurant where they come out and sing for your birthday. Taylor was so well behaved. It was nice to be able to all spend a few days together!

No comments: