Monday, September 15, 2008

Silly Kids...

Matt and Taylor being silly...yep, those are my little children.

Ben worked out of town last week. He said when he came home, Taylor looked older and seemed to be saying a lot more as well. She is funny. She says, "Daddy's so sweet...I miss you so much." Or, "I love you so much."

Taylor tore one of her books. I took it to fix it. She said, "oh, you fix it, good job mama, you fix it." You could tell she was very proud of my accomplishment in fixing this book.

She repeats things I say, like she's practicing. She was squating on the ground and saying, "Tay-or, stand up, please, stand up." Then she would stand up and say, "good job...thank you for standing up."

She has a little stuffed kitty my mom bought her that she is calling "baby jaguar." She pulled the whiskers out and said, "uh oh, it broken...it's okay, mama fix it." I will fix it.

No comments: