A few weeks ago I scanned some old photos into my computer. I had the idea to compare pictures of me and Ben to Taylor. While searching through old albums, I got a little distracted with my original plan. It was just fun to see all the OLD pictures, so here are a few...


I liked this picture of my mom. This is 1973, I think Spring, so I would be almost 3years, but it's California, so who knows. We are at Knott's Berry Farm...

Here is a really old one of my mom. I'm guessing she is 5 or 6...

And this is my mom (Judy) and her sister (Aunt Susie)...

Taylor at around 1 1/2, Easter 2007...

Michelle around a year...

Ben around a year...1976

I think this is 1979, Ben and I are wearing the same kind of shorts. This is one of Ben's favorites of him...

And this is Michelle (9) and Chris (4)...

1980...Ben around 5years...

Taylor 18months...

Michelle in 1971, around 1year...

Michelle around a year or so...these photos were not dated...

Taylor 18months...

Ben (8) and Karianne (3) in 1983. When Taylor saw this picture she said, "it's Kimberly." I said, "no, that's Kimberly's mommy."

Michelle (8) and brother Chris (2yrs 10months) on Halloween 1978. Could someone have helped me with those red knee high socks? They probably did not need to be sticking out above the boots. I don't think that is how Wonder Woman did it...

Ben (8) 1983...heading up to feed some chickens...

Here are some favorites of Matt and me...

1992...Michelle (22) and Matt (5)


2008...Taylor 2years 4months

2007...Taylor 1year 4months

2006...Taylor at 4months
3 comments:
So many pictures!
That was a fun trip down your memory lane and Ben's! You can see some of the younger Ben in little Taylor!
I know she looks like Ben, but I think her face is rounder like mine. Jeanette has a baby picture of her that Taylor resembles quite a bit as well. I love the old pictures...they are so much fun. It's definitely the 70's.
Post a Comment