Ben and I got tickets to Playhouse Disney Live. Taylor watches all the shows so we thought she might enjoy it. This will be as close as we get to Mickey Mouse for a little while. Before the show, we did a little shopping and took Taylor to Red Robin for lunch. She always likes to get a balloon and they always have them.Our family has grown. Children grow up so quickly and I want to remember everything. There will be a lot of pictures because this is where I am keeping some my favorite memories.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Playhouse Disney
Ben and I got tickets to Playhouse Disney Live. Taylor watches all the shows so we thought she might enjoy it. This will be as close as we get to Mickey Mouse for a little while. Before the show, we did a little shopping and took Taylor to Red Robin for lunch. She always likes to get a balloon and they always have them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment