Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baseball

Much to my delight, Taylor woke up at 6am this morning. She watched an episode of Dora involving Boots playing baseball. She started asking about a baseball, but I wouldn't let her go downstairs like she was asking since Ben was sleeping (he was working nights this week). When he came up she went downstairs and came back with this white board. She wanted to play baseball. I was surprised she put it all together. The board was on a shelf and I would not have expected her to even notice it. Nevertheless, here we are with a little game in the house...nice pitch Taylor. Ben said he will need to get her a real bat, but for now, this has been entertaining her all day.

1 comment:

Jolie Medeiros said...

Wow she is such a smart little girl. I love the Mamma Mia video too. She catches onto things very quickly. I know I have said this before but I am always so impressed by her sweet demeanor. She is going to be a lot like you.