Taylor and I went for a little walk in the snow today. I took her to mail Grandma Judy's birthday card and she wanted to keep walking. She was very excited to carry the card and put it in the mail box all by herself (sorry it will probably be a little late mom). We saw bird tracks in the snow and she would call, "come here little birdie." She did not want to go back in the house. She is ready for the weather to warm up so she can get outside and play.
Our family has grown. Children grow up so quickly and I want to remember everything. There will be a lot of pictures because this is where I am keeping some my favorite memories.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Yes, Fresh Snow...April 2nd
Taylor and I went for a little walk in the snow today. I took her to mail Grandma Judy's birthday card and she wanted to keep walking. She was very excited to carry the card and put it in the mail box all by herself (sorry it will probably be a little late mom). We saw bird tracks in the snow and she would call, "come here little birdie." She did not want to go back in the house. She is ready for the weather to warm up so she can get outside and play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment