Our family has grown. Children grow up so quickly and I want to remember everything. There will be a lot of pictures because this is where I am keeping some my favorite memories.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Upgrading
Her daddy got Taylor a new bat so she could stop using the left over piece of shelving to hit the ball.
I do think this is a safer choice for baseball in the house.
Speaking of upgrading. Taylor loves to slide and has been making a slide out of everything she could think of in the house. This lastest creation required daddy to hold the foam board on top of the couch cushions so Taylor could slide down. Friday night I made the drive to the Toys R Us in the Valley and was thrilled to pick up the last Step 2 slide they had on sale.
When Taylor woke up the next morning, she was thrilled too!
No comments:
Post a Comment