Friday, April 3, 2009

Time for Work...Time to Sleep

Ben worked some different shifts this week, so Taylor got to see him off in the morning. After she kissed her daddy good-bye, she waved out the front window until he drove away, watching him wave too. She put her little shoes on and said, "I'm going to work now. I need a kiss. I have my work pants on." Then, she headed downstairs to play with her kitchen.
While I was making dinner she started asking for a bath. I know that's code for I want to go to sleep, but it was too early. Ben let her watch one of her favorite shows, Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! A few minutes later, she was out for the night. She must have had a hard day at work.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Wow! It still looks light out! Did she ever get dinner?