Friday, May 29, 2009

Day Trip up the River

I packed a picnic, Taylor grabbed a friend (froggy) and we headed up the river.
The water was very cold and moving fast. We watched Taylor carefully as she enjoyed throwing rocks into the river.
Ben had friends that were camping in this area. It was a large group and I think five dogs. Taylor enjoys the dogs. She also enjoyed running around...
It was a beautiful day! It was nice to get out and enjoy it. It was a little stressful for me since I had the fear of the dogs knocking her over or her slipping into the water as she was throwing rocks.
This brown lab kept trying to catch the rocks she was throwing...
She was very excited when she could throw the rock far enough to hit the water...
Along with several games, they had a trampoline set up...
I didn't realize how long we were staying, so eventually I pulled out the sun screen and a hat for Taylor...
There were lots of other children too...
It was a nice day...and a great private camp site set up with power for the trailers and a view of the river.

No comments: