Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Some Favorite Faces (and toes)

I take lots of pictures of Taylor trying to get a smile...and then sometimes she is just silly and its easy...
But I do love to just get her looking at the camera...I end up with many of the top of her head or the side of her face...or just a blur as she is running by...

Taylor picked out blue streak nail polish. After she went to bed one night, I painted my toes. In the morning when she saw my toes she said, "Oh Mommy, your toes are beautiful! They are blue. Pretty toes." Of course, we painted her toes too...

Taylor likes to pretend she is a doggy sometimes and tries to lick us. She thinks she is so funny when she tries to get us and we try to keep her from licking our face...silly girl...

Her favorite shirt right now is the pink onsie with Minnie Mouse...she loves it!

No comments: