
Taylor loves to feed the horses at grandma and grandpa's house. I followed along, so I could take pictures of her and grandpa with the horses. Notice that each of her carrots have little bites taken out of them....hummm. Sometimes when her and I are at the store, she will want to buy carrots for them. She says, "We need to get some carrots for Pepsi."

As we were heading towards the horses, she suddenly stopped and picked some clover. This is something she learned on one of her little walks with grandma. Grandpa had some too and made sure she ate the right part. Taylor just wanted to take a bite.

Trinity comes running as he sees grandpa and Taylor approaching with more snacks. I think this was their second trip down with carrots this afternoon. Taylor loves to feed them. Taylor is very brave. Grandpa has taught her how to greet, feed and pet the horses...

Now she's petting Buddy...

She is very good with them...
No comments:
Post a Comment