Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our First Camping Trip 2009

Taylor was very excited to go camping. She played in the trailer as I cleaned and loaded up all our supplies. She will not always fit in the closet, but for now it is fun. She was so anxious, at one point she just sat down on the stair, exasperated, she said, "I just want to go camping."
She was thrilled to finally arrive at our destination. One of the reasons is because she knew I brought her bubbles.
Bubbles are a good way to make friends too. Here she is playing with Terrin and little Brody...
There was a swing set on the property. Ben and I spent a lot of time pushing her...
Little Brody brought lots of fun toys too...
Now Taylor will just sit right down in the dirt and play. Not too long ago, she would squat above it so she would not get dirty, but I think those days are over. I'm so thankful I have a trailer so I can give her a nice bath before bed.

No comments: