Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Preparing for Halloween 2009

Taylor and I got a pumpkin. She was very excited for us to carve it. However, when it came time to gut it, this is as close as she got. I don't remember the last time I did something like this. It was pretty hard getting all the goo out. Taylor sat close by watching and thought the pumpkin smelled good, but she was not interested in getting gooey...
I must say I am so very proud of my pumpkin....
Taylor picked out the design. I have never done this before, so there will be several pictures...
I have also been working on a Bumble Bee costume for Taylor which has been a lot of fun as well. I made the skirt, the wings, and crocheted her the little hat.
Here are some preview shots. I am still trying to decide if I need to make some adjustments. I just love to dress her up!

No comments: