Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another birthday week Adventure...

Anissa, Makenna and Taylor on Tubbs Hill. This picture should really come later in this story, but I'm not sure how to move it.
Taylor and I got up early one morning, because I needed to renew my drivers' license. Afterwards, we got a mocha, at my favorite mocha place...Java on Sherman. We then went for a walk around the boardwalk. It was a little bit breezy, but very pretty!
Later we went on a walk around Tubbs Hill. My cousin Lorinda said she had done it before and would be taking her stroller. About half way around, she informed me that was as far as she had ever gone. Hilarious Lorinda! The rest of the trail was NOT so stroller friendly. However, we did manage to get around the entire trail. People were shocked to see us with our strollers, and Lorinda has a double. We did have to carry strollers and children. It had to have been a good little workout. I would NOT recommend a stroller on this trail... It was a pretty little hike...
Melissa and Lorinda with Makenna in the stroller...
Good thing we waited for Melissa before we took this hike. We definitely needed a third adult with us to help carry strollers up and over rocks.
Here is a view of the boardwalk that Taylor and I walked earlier in the morning. It's the one furthest away around the covered boat docks...
We do live in a pretty place! I'm glad we take advantage and go out and walk around to enjoy it with our little adventures. Great memories!!
At the end of the trail, Taylor got to sit on Mudgy the Moose for a photo op.

1 comment:

Me~Kelly said...

Taylor is beyond cute. I wish I had the motivation to go for a hike, but I do not :)