Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Visit to Great Grandma Peak's

Today Taylor and I went to spend the afternoon with my grandma Peak. We watched the Greg Laurie movie, "Lost Boy" which we really enjoyed. Taylor played contentedly. Taylor always loves to spin on the ottoman, which is something my cousins and I always liked as well.
Taylor even got a little ride on my grandma's walker.
She helped my grandma pick out the seasonal magnets for the refrigerator. Taylor always likes to play with those too. Although it is not quite time, my grandma indulged Taylor by allowing the Christmas Tree to make an early appearance. I love my grandma's neighborhood with all the cute houses and big colorful trees. As we were driving away, Taylor said, "I want to come back here someday." We will need to make sure we get over to visit more often, we always have a wonderful time!

No comments: