Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Taylor's 4year Check Up...Oct 26, 2010

My healthy little girl, very thankfully, has only had to visit her pediatrician for well check-ups. She doesn't mind going, but she did say to the nurse, "But don't fix me." I think she was saying, I'm okay...I don't need any shots.
Taylor is in the 90th%ile for her height (42inches) and 25th%ile for weight (32.8lbs). She also got her eyes checked at this visit. She did need to get some shots. She didn't cry, but said they hurt, "Those shots were sharp...not like my shot..." speaking of her own doctor kit at home, where the shot is not at all sharp. She was happy to receive "Little Pony" stickers. Afterwards I asked what she would like to do. My little girl said, "Lets go downtown."
I took her to Qdoba for lunch, then we went for a walk downtown.
It was a nice fall day for a walk. This would cheer me up too, if I had to get some unexpected shots...
Give me a pose Taylor....too cute!

2 comments:

Paula said...

You guys have way too much fun :) Girls are great, aren't they?

Michelle said...

Yes, they are very special :)