These photos have nothing to do with this post, however, I do feel compelled to add some favorite pictures each time I post something so here we are, some pictures from last summer's camping season.
After Taylor woke up this morning, she came into the kitchen where Ben and I were cooking, she said, "Uh guys, your Taylor is hungry." She does have a way of saying things that really amuses us. Later this afternoon, we were getting off the freeway and stopped for the red light. There was a guy holding a sign. Taylor always asks about signs. Ben and I told her it said something about being good and peace. We also told her this person is asking for money. We said he does not work and wants us to give him the money we work for, what do you think? She said, "No...we're keeping ours." Taylor, always entertaining!
No comments:
Post a Comment