Tuesday, December 13, 2011

20 Questions

Someone had some very sweet answers for this little Q&A, so I wanted to try it with Taylor...

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Taylor: I love you

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Taylor: Me

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Taylor: Me being mean to you

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Taylor: by telling me funny things

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Taylor: cute

6.How old is Mommy?
Taylor: 18 (this was a guess, I don't tell her I'm 18, but it must seem old to her since she's only 5)

7. How tall is Mommy?
Taylor: 22 feet

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Taylor: have fun with me

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Taylor: do work, pay bills

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Taylor: "me" (I guess I will be famous for being Taylor's mom)

11. What is Mommy really good at?
Taylor: taking care of me

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Taylor: doing kung fu jump kicks

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Taylor: take care of me

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Taylor: salad

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Taylor: when you shot daddy's gun

16. What do you and Mommy do together?
Taylor: go shopping

17. How are you and Mommy the same?
Taylor: our lips

18. How are you and Mommy different?
Taylor: you have dark hair and I don't

19. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Taylor: because I make you proud

20. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Taylor: Shopping at the mall

2 comments:

dustincrystal12 said...

Very cute!

Me~Kelly said...

I guess she knows who it's all about! Ha!