Friday, August 8, 2008

August 1, 1998....August 1, 2008

Now...and then...
It's been 10 years now! It doesn't seem like it's been that long. Taylor and I got passports, and Ben renewed his. We were planning a trip to Canada, but decided to wait until Fall. This has been something I have wanted to do since our honeymoon...visit Canada in the Fall, when all the leaves are changing. Fall is my favorite season! I love all the colors and the briskness in the air. I was so excited when Ben suggested we wait until Fall. Then, he said how exciting it will be to get the bulls to bugle. Yep...I married that guy. Yep, ladies, that ones mine! I am still excited to go, maybe it will be real cool to hear the bulls bugle. I will let you know. Fall is Ben's favorite season too, but for obviously different reasons. It's all about the elk.

No comments: