Friday, August 14, 2009

My little Ballerina

I get these little crafty urges now and then. A lot of times I will crochet a new hat for Taylor. This time I had Halloween in mind. I wanted to make her something with a little ballerina skirt. So, we think she may be a butterfly. We have wings, but I'm super excited with this little skirt I made.
I got her to pose for me, so I could post some pictures...
I think it is so cute and will look great in pictures too...
Now, I need to find her some dance lessons...I think she will love it!
This may be a new gift idea for Christmas...or baby showers...anyone having a baby?

Although she looks adorable! Taylor has been in a less is more phase, where she cannot wait to get her clothes off right now. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the skirt.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Sara has just figured out how to take her shirt off, so she is always taking it off at random times and running around half-naked till I find her. . .Will gets to do it!