Tonight when Ben came home from work, Taylor noticed he had a scratch on his arm, by his elbow. She said, "What happened?" He said, "I just got a scratch. See, here is another one. Daddy gets scratches at work." She reached over and patted his head and said, "Oh, daddy, you need to be tareful." He said, "Okay, I will try." She said, "Remember, when I am tall...I will go to work with you, so I can help you, so you won't get scratches." He said, "Oh, thanks sweetie."Our family has grown. Children grow up so quickly and I want to remember everything. There will be a lot of pictures because this is where I am keeping some my favorite memories.
Monday, August 17, 2009
A Conversation with Taylor
Tonight when Ben came home from work, Taylor noticed he had a scratch on his arm, by his elbow. She said, "What happened?" He said, "I just got a scratch. See, here is another one. Daddy gets scratches at work." She reached over and patted his head and said, "Oh, daddy, you need to be tareful." He said, "Okay, I will try." She said, "Remember, when I am tall...I will go to work with you, so I can help you, so you won't get scratches." He said, "Oh, thanks sweetie."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment