
We were invited to our friend Macy's 4
th birthday party. The above picture is so funny to me. Anissa, Taylor and
Makenna are intently watching Chris (Anissa and
Makenna's daddy) being pulled away by little Addison. He was pushing the girls on the swing, prior to this interruption.

Jan is my friend from play group and she has two little girls, Macy and Marley. Taylor and I go walking with them almost every Wednesday. Jan had a great birthday party for Macy!

Taylor and Anissa are sharing a chair as they eat cake.

I love these pictures of Taylor holding her nose because the chickens are a little stinky.

This is just like her mommy. Although, when I was her age I think I had a "sniffing blanket" to help me through situations like these. Thanks
Downey!

After cake, we drove to a little farm so the girls could ride a pony...

Taylor loved this! We had so much fun!

My cousin Lorinda has this same picture, but at a different angle. It's great!
Makenna is posing and Taylor is just done, and showing us her grouchy face. I think it was a little stinky by the barn and she did not want to be that close to pose for the picture. Too cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment