Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Daddy goes to Silverwood, August 21, 2009

Taylor and I got a lot of sun this summer going to Silverwood. She was very excited when she had the opportunity to take her daddy, so she could show him all her favorite rides and things to do. First ride was the carousal.
Then we were lucky enough to see Garfield. Taylor did not want to let go.
She loves the little toot roller coaster. She holds up her hands at the scary part...
Then she likes to hang on...so sweet!
She showed him the bouncy bridge.
She asked her daddy to take her on the Ferris Wheel. I am not a fan, therefore, she had never riden it before. She was so excited (and brave)!
A week later, since she liked the Ferris Wheel so much, I thought I would be brave and take her on it myself. As we were sitting at the top, waiting for people to get on each cart, I prayed for strength to stay on this ride, which was freaking me out. I had my arm around Taylor, pretending to be calm, "Taylor, please don't wiggle." She said, "I can breath." I said, "Yes, you can breath, but please try not to wiggle." I don't think I will be taking her on that ride again any time soon. I am not a fan.
But, I do love the log ride. If you ask Taylor she will tell you mommies favorite is the log ride. She will only go on it once (if that) each time we visit. She did take her daddy.
I'm trying to get a family picture...not an easy task. Taylor does play with her toys like a log ride, "tick, tick, tick, tick....weeeeeee....splash!"
Then we took daddy to Boulder Beach, where we have spent many hot days this summer.
Ben said it was definitely worth the season pass, since Taylor and I have spent so much time there. I'm sure we will get another pass for next summer....yay for us!

No comments: