Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last Camping Pictures of the Season

This was the first weekend of Ben's two week vacation for hunting. These are also the last pictures of camping. I got sick the second weekend we went up to visit, so no pictures were taken. While I was in the trailer with a fever and the flu, Ben did take care of Taylor all day, which included a three hour 4-wheeler ride with everyone. They had a wonderful time!
The long 4-wheeler rides are one of my favorite things. Ben and "Ricky Ricky" both got grouse.
Taylor said, "I'm not eating that." However, she actually liked it and did eat a lot of it.
I was glad I had my camera in my hand when she gave me this big squeeze and a kiss...
Just another picture of my pretty girl...who will turn three very soon...last camping trip for my two year old girl...
We enjoyed the sunset as we listened to the elk in the distance. The elk who are still in the distance because Ben has not gotten one yet this year. However, I am reminded that there is still time...something about a muzzle loader...oh good.

No comments: