Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Warm September

In an effort to enjoy our long summer, Lorinda and I took the girls for a long walk along the lake. After our walk, we let them run around, and we took pictures.
As we were unloading, Lorinda realized she didn't have shoes for Makenna. Lucky for her, I happened to have 7 pairs of shoes in my car for Taylor. Makenna borrowed a pair, and Taylor kept watching them, reminding Makenna, and us that they were actually her shoes. I think she was a little concerned.
We then walked downtown for lunch and then to the fountain to let the girls play.
It was hot enough for me to get new tan lines...I was very pleased.
I feel very blessed to live in such a pretty place. I love that there are so many pretty places we can take the girls to play.
I had 7 pairs of shoes, but only one bucket and one shovel. Reluctantly, Taylor shared.
This is the face she made when it wasn't her turn...and probably shortly before it was time to go for the day. We did have a lot of fun!

No comments: