Friday, January 15, 2010

Daily Fun with Taylor

We drove up to Sandpoint one day to get a pizza at Second Avenue Pizza. It's a favorite. We don't go there often, but if we are ever driving through the area, we order one to take home. When they brought the pizza to the table, Taylor said, "That is the biggest pizza I ever, ever saw in my whole life."
That's the face of a girl who has been eating chocolate kisses. She gets them out of the bowl, hides them behind her back and brings them out to me and says, "close your eyes....ta da!" And then we tell her she can't have that many. She does love a good chocolate!
After my shower, I gave Taylor a bath. I put the towel on her head like me. She says, "Oh, look at my hairdo." She loves it!
Taylor said she was making a nest for her duck. Later she said, "look mom, I'm making a flower for my duck so he will be beautiful like you." She is so darn sweet!!
A fun day at jump-a-lot with Lorinda and the girls.
Taylor wearing my Christmas present. These are very nice Hunter boots. I tried to wear them the other day with my rain coat, but Ben was home and said I couldn't because there was no rain and it wasn't even that wet outside. I said, but don't I just look cute like this, to which he replied you always look good. That's my guy! He's so smart and always knows the right thing to say!
Taylor enjoying some pickled garlic. She loves pickled garlic!
My mom made this robe for me when I was little. A little bit bigger than Taylor, but she's getting bigger everyday...so fast...
Taylor enjoying her new bed...
I'm pretty sure daddy said no jumping on the bed...

No comments: