Taylor started watching Frosty the Snowman a little early, like around hunting season 2009. She got a little toy from my grandma that she called Karen because it had blond hair. When we were shopping one day and we found an actual Karen, Taylor was very excited. She knows her daddy thinks she has a lot of toys. She said, "I have a lot of toys, but I have room for one more...Karen." I also enjoyed hearing her sing "Rudolf the off nosed reindeer" this year.Our family has grown. Children grow up so quickly and I want to remember everything. There will be a lot of pictures because this is where I am keeping some my favorite memories.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Taylor at Play
Taylor started watching Frosty the Snowman a little early, like around hunting season 2009. She got a little toy from my grandma that she called Karen because it had blond hair. When we were shopping one day and we found an actual Karen, Taylor was very excited. She knows her daddy thinks she has a lot of toys. She said, "I have a lot of toys, but I have room for one more...Karen." I also enjoyed hearing her sing "Rudolf the off nosed reindeer" this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment