
Since Holly was leaving on Christmas Eve, to fly back to Wisconsin to spend Christmas with her family, we had a special dinner and gift night at our house on December 17th.

We took pictures for our family Christmas card. We had taken this picture on Thanksgiving during the past few years, but we didn't get it done this year. Therefore, my Christmas Cards went out a little later than usual.

Taylor got a Scootaloo on a remote control scooter. She loved it!

We got Holly some wine and some clothes from Express. Which was one of my favorite stores when I lived in California.

Ben made a ham, because Holly loves ham....

Rick and Daniell came over to spend the evening with us as well. We love it when they come over too!

Taylor played while we played poker and I quickly ordered up our Christmas cards from Costco.

We missed Holly on Christmas, so this was our Holly Christmas party :)
2 comments:
ok, what is the secret? u look like u r a size 3 and u got younger since i saw u last. especially that first picture! spill it.
Thanks Kelly....You are SO NICE!! I'm not a size 3, and probably never will be, but I'm okay with that...and I wish I got younger...ha ha. I hope we can get together again soon :)
Post a Comment