
This is actually a picture of Taylor with Santa at River Park Square.
I received an e-mail one day about a Santa Brunch at Clinkerdaggers. Ben was off hunting, and I had left over gift certificates. We were able to get reservations, so Taylor and I went to lunch.

From our table, we could look out the window and see the river flowing.

Taylor colored while she was waiting for her lunch. Her favorite part was the fresh strawberries. I love Clinkerdaggers. I love all the heavy wood accents, beams and brick...and it was nicely decorated for the holidays.

After lunch, Taylor and I went for a walk along the river. The walkway was completely fenced and safe, but I have noticed Taylor does not like heights lately and did not want to stand to close to the fence. The river was moving fast. Although it was cold outside, it was pretty to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment