Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

I'm so behind on my poor little blog. Here it is February and I haven't even gotten to Christmas. On Christmas Eve, Matt always comes to stay at our house. This year, he brought his new puppy, Charly. Adorable...Yes. Potty trained...NO. She was pretty good most of the time. Grandma and Grandpa came over and Ben made a prime rib, which we all enjoy!
This is to prove I'm part of the family as well...
We had a lot of snow in November and December. It was so pretty! After dinner, Grandma, Taylor and I went for a little walk around the neighborhood to enjoy some of the Christmas lights. This is Taylor holding a bear that Matt bought her on her first Christmas...
Taylor sometimes says, "I wish my brother lived here." Matt has his own house, so Taylor was enjoying the fact that he was staying the night...
And, here are my sleeping children...
Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: