Saturday, February 5, 2011

Model Home Tours (August 13th & 20th 2010)

Another annual event for us is the model home tours. Ben usually takes a day to go on the home tours with me because he knows I love it, and it's right before hunting season, so he's on his best behavior. This year, Taylor and I went during the week because we didn't want to take a weekend and miss any camping. This is a see through fireplace in the master bedroom. Although some of these things are very nice, many of them are things I would not necessarily care to have in my own house. A tree pedestal...now this is something I could totally have if I wanted to go that way. My husband has a chainsaw and he's a plumber....what more do I need...
Yes, a nice view with a waterfall. Taylor and I wanted to see the path which led to the waterfall.
It was a nice little walk to the waterfall. There was also a little bistro style table with umbrella near the base of the falls.
It was a dirt path and "steps" towards the end...
Photo op...
The home tours were two weekends, so on another weekend, my cousin Lorinda and I also took the girls to tour the homes. My cousin Lorinda took this picture, so I didn't see it for a few months, but I thought it was hilarious because Anissa and I have the same pose...
Some of the neighborhoods have a few homes to visit so we would walk. Taylor and Makenna holding hands...too cute...
Just a pretty bed, and what girl doesn't love a pretty bed with pretty pillows...
My dream house will have just what I need, and can afford, because I want to enjoy my life and not work as much....things I've learned since I quit working full time to stay home with Taylor. Some things are more important than square footage...I really love that Ben guy I married and our life together. The house is not as important as it may have been at another point in my life.

No comments: