My Princess Taylor
Taylor wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day
Playing Disneyland Adventure on the XBOX...so much fun!
Taylor in my glasses....
Yep, I got glasses, so here we are in our glasses, that we don't need all the time, mine are for distance and Taylor's are for reading, but she will grow out of hers...and I grew into mine :)
I'm a little proud of this...my home made strawberry jam, just because she asked...and I figured it out
Ice cream outing at the mall...
Uno Attack with Matt & Holly...Sunday night Family dinner...
Another Taylor pepperoni pizza creation...
The new aquarium at the resort...
Stickers on the wall...very entertaining...
The printer broke...turns out that was fun for all...
Taylor's contribution to the "Top This" wall...
Practicing her headstand at home...
Just playing...
St. Patrick's Day bowling with Matt and Holly...Holly won!
Taylor wanted to check out our attic...
At Lorinda's...probably Anissa's birthday...
Me and my Grandma Peak at Lorinda's house...




















No comments:
Post a Comment