Our family has grown. Children grow up so quickly and I want to remember everything. There will be a lot of pictures because this is where I am keeping some my favorite memories.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Grandpa's Birthday, February 11, 2012
Grandma wrote a note and Taylor copied it into this book we had made and gave to grandpa for his birthday. I love that she will do this so willingly for grandma. Taylor doesn't always like to practice writing with me at home, but I'm glad she does it for others. Taylor was so excited to have a birthday dinner for grandpa at our house. She put together a gift bag and colored a sign...
She even dressed like a princess for the event...
After dinner grandpa opened his gift from Taylor which included pictures she made, raisins, and even a one of a kind maze created especially for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment