Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Valentine's Day, 2012

I happened to schedule Taylor's "5 year old" check up on Valentine's Day.  She had an eye exam and had to draw a picture.  Her doctor (Dr. Prince) was impressed with her elephant.  She said she doesn't get many of those.  It will be fun to see what she makes next year and compare.
 Taylor and I decided to go to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner...
 Tito's, Taylor always makes a very yummy pepperoni pizza.
 After dinner, Taylor really wanted to go for a walk around the boardwalk.
 That seemed like a fine idea.  We do like to walk and I thought it might be a little busier out, since it was Valentine's Day. 
 It was a little creepy out there.  I don't think we saw one other person and the water was very low.  It made walking over the bridge kind of a steep walk, which is of some concern since it can be icy.  I hurried us around as quickly as possible. We will be back to the boardwalk when the weather warms up a bit.

No comments: