Friday, April 13, 2012

Mobius Kids, February 4, 2012

I had some returns to make downtown, and I thought maybe Taylor and I would do lunch and maybe walk around a bit. As we took the escalator down to the main level, Taylor saw another set of stairs and wanted to see where they led. We then spent a couple hours at Mobius Kids.
There is a lot to do there, from climbing up and sliding down slides, riding on plasma cars (in traffic), and a lot more.
This little wave pool allows the kiddos to direct the flow of water and then they can send a little boat or duck down through their current.
There is a great, right out of Swiss Family Robinson, straw hut to play in...
And good clean mud...
They have aprons and everything, so I was totally okay with this.
This was a fun board. Air blows up through some holes on the table and you can balance balls in the flow.
You can see it blowing Taylor's hair...
You can see the look on her face. This is the last picture and she was done. Not to far away from her was a small screaming girl. Taylor didn't want to just move to another area, but completely out of there. She didn't like that the little girl was throwing such a terrible tantrum. She had pretty much explored all she wanted to at this point anyway. It was a fun afternoon.

No comments: