Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kick off to the Holiday Season...November 25, 2011

The day after Thanksgiving, we went over to grandma and grandpa's house, where everything is always a picture perfect moment. Taylor was outside with her grandpa and the horses and her cousins were there too, Kimberly and Yeo Won. Grandpa was helping Taylor on Trinity.
I don't know a lot about horses, which is really not much of anything at all. Taylor loves them! Her grandpa and grandma have four: Pepsi, Buddy, Trinity, and Shilo. Taylor usually rides with her grandma on Pepsi, but today she was on Trinity.
I'm loving my new camera, which isn't an expensive camera, but has some nice features and I feel like I'm capturing some nice photos of one of my favorite faces of all time. This is how I get behind on my blog. I want to include my favorite photos and I have so many favorites that it takes so long to upload which really I don't always have enough time for, sadly. However, I do love this little face and I love taking pictures of all she does.
My little 5 year old leading Pepsi down to the corral. These horses know Taylor, and grandpa says this is okay, and Pepsi is allowing this, so there she goes.
Now Taylor's on Pepsi.
One of my favorite things to do to kick off the Holiday season is go to the fireworks downtown. I would love to watch the parade too, but Ben's not a big fan of the downtown crowds, so I'm usually lucky to get him downtown at all. Sometimes the weather is bad, so I don't push my luck. It was a wonderful day and I'm so excited we are heading downtown early...
We went to the Beacon with Uncle John, Aunt Jan, Grandma and Grandpa and watched the parade through the window. It was lots of fun!! I even made hot chocolate for Taylor to sip on, which she enjoyed.
Here we are as excited as can be...
Holly and Matt met us at the Beacon and we walked over to find our place to watch the fireworks.
Family photo. Not always easy to get.
Matt helping Holly to "see" better.
Our "after fireworks" family photo, with pink cheeks and noses. A great evening! I love it when we are all together.

No comments: