Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our Early Christmas, December 23, 2011

Matt and Holly came over in their PJ's. We were celebrating our Christmas with them early because they were going to Wisconsin to have Christmas with Holly's family. This was my first Christmas without Matt since the day he was born. For 24 years I have had Christmas morning with Matt, so I was a little sad to not have him with me this year. However, I am glad we have Holly, and understand I must share. The compromise is they go see Holly's family for Christmas and I have them every other day of the year. So, I guess that's fair enough...sigh...
Family Christmas photo...
Taylor and Holly were sharing and trading hair clips and head bands.
A little dance central in the living room...always fun...
Matt and Taylor...my kiddos...they grow up so fast...
Ben made another fabulous prime rib.
Grandma and Grandpa joined us for our early Christmas celebration.

Matt and Holly gave Taylor this wonderful little Princess tent. She loves it!
Taylor made a bed inside and spent the night in her new tent. We even set up the DVD player and she was quite comfortable, and enjoys this quite often. It's a great place to play with her Princess Barbies. It was a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: