
Ben took Taylor to start the generator. Taylor liked to say generator. Taylor really enjoyed camping. She could run in the field and kick her ball...she loves to be outside.

This was Taylor's second 4-wheeler ride. She was excited about it this time. She stood between me and Ben and hung onto the back of his shirt. She would say "weee"....

Taylor really enjoyed the ride, and apparently found it very relaxing....

Ben pulled the 4-wheeler into a stream, where it was nice and cool.

When Taylor woke up from her nap, she played in the stream...splashing and throwing rocks...eventually getting very wet...
Ben picked some huckleberry's for us....yum....

Taylor was collecting pine cones...as many as she could carry...

Here Ben is blowing bubbles for Taylor. She loves bubbles! I wish I didn't stop my little video when I did because she went around and popped them all.
1 comment:
What a precious little one! I can't believe she fell asleep,how sweet is that! And the fair, there is nothing like taking little kids,they always find the ordinary as something amazing! Jeannette told me to check out your blog, I love seeing your pictures!
Post a Comment