
I love how pretty the snow is as it covers each branch of the trees. I wish I could capture how the flawless snow sparkles in the sun...like someone sprinkled diamonds across my yard.

There's my little "piggy tail" princess watching me shovel snow...while eating her "bagelful."

I told Ben I wanted to shovel. I had not been attending my RPM class due to all the snow and shoveling and the difficulty in getting out of my driveway. I thought I could use some good exercise. I really do like it. WOW...it was a little heavier than last week. I gladly let Ben finish the job. He's so strong :)

We went over to grandma and grandpa's house for dinner. Taylor and I always like to go for a walk with grandma. Grandma helped Taylor walk (while I took pictures), the snow was very deep in places. Taylor said, "Thank you grandma for helping me." Ben and I are constantly amazed and so proud of all the sweet things she says. Her manners...she is so pleasant and thoughtful...We just love her!!


There was a very pretty sunset...It was a very pretty day.

We were going to go get the mail, but Taylor preferred to stop to play in the snow. It was very cold, so we never actually made it to the mail box. We went back and had a nice dinner and Taylor helped grandpa with a puzzle...
No comments:
Post a Comment