Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things I want to Remember

Recent Taylor quotes:

When Ben came home from work yesterday Taylor said, "Daddy, come up here and see me."

When we were driving home from the store the other day. As I turned onto our street, she said, "I'm home." I said, and daddy is home too. She said, "Oh, he will be so happy to see me...he loves me"

When she drops something, "oopsy doopsy" or "oopsy daisy."

Singing..."Ipsy Bipsy Spider..."

We play a game sometimes when we are eating. When she is almost done eating she will say, "my mommy, my daddy, my sisters, my brothers mommy?" Then I put food on the fork and pretend that the food wants to go into her tummy with it's mommy, daddy, sisters and brothers, "Taylor can we go into your tummy with our family." She says, "Uhm, okay." I say, "oh thank you" and she takes the bite. Today, she said, as she patted the fork, "Your welcome....it's okay sweet heart."

When she is tired and it is time to go to bed she will turn off the lights, "it's sleepy time for Taylors."

Ben and Taylor play a game where they pretend they are falling (in slow motion) and then save each other from falling off the bed or couch. "Help me...save me, save me...thank you daddy, you're a good helper...thank you for rescuing me."

I say I love you and she says, "I love you more."

I say me too and she says "me three" and we continue....me four, me five, me six, me seven, etc.

She really enjoyed Frosty the Snowman over the holiday season. She hasn't been watching the movie lately, but we still sing the song and read the book. She often tells me, "I'm baby Karen mommy." She will keep reminding me and repeat the statement. I comply, calling her baby Karen. She enjoys that.

No comments: