Therefore, he was unavailable all weekend. Taylor and I went up to Aunt Julie's for Grandma Dowers' 80th birthday. I put my hat on and Taylor said, "Oh mommy, I love your hat, it's so cute." Which prompted a couple mother-daughter hat pictures. I loved her expression in both and couldn't decide which to post...
Our family has grown. Children grow up so quickly and I want to remember everything. There will be a lot of pictures because this is where I am keeping some my favorite memories.
Monday, January 26, 2009
While Ben was away making sausage...
Ben spent ALL weekend making sausage. He and his friend Brad. It's made with their elk and deer. Ben was pretty proud. It was his meat which they killed, cleaned, ground, seasoned, stuffed, smoked, baked, chilled and packaged. It is very tasty too!
Therefore, he was unavailable all weekend. Taylor and I went up to Aunt Julie's for Grandma Dowers' 80th birthday. I put my hat on and Taylor said, "Oh mommy, I love your hat, it's so cute." Which prompted a couple mother-daughter hat pictures. I loved her expression in both and couldn't decide which to post...
Jade entertained Maddie and Taylor with coloring, play-doh and barbies...
After the party, Taylor and Grandma walked home to grandma and grandpa's house. Taylor loves a walk with grandma. Taylor saw grandpa's carrots and wanted to feed the horses. She always gets a couple of bites for herself too. I heard her calling, "Come here little Buddy, Buddy, Buddy." 
Therefore, he was unavailable all weekend. Taylor and I went up to Aunt Julie's for Grandma Dowers' 80th birthday. I put my hat on and Taylor said, "Oh mommy, I love your hat, it's so cute." Which prompted a couple mother-daughter hat pictures. I loved her expression in both and couldn't decide which to post...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, is he selling any of that sausage? That sounds dee-lish! I love love sausage!
Post a Comment