One of my favorite things to do is go shopping with Taylor at River Park Square. We don't go very often, but we love to meet Grandma for a little shopping therapy and a nice lunch. An example: when Obama won the presidency, I had to cheer myself up by shopping downtown twice that week. It really did make me feel better. And it's not all about spending money, I just love to take my little girl and walk around downtown and look at all the pretty things. Taylor is such a joy to take out! Here she is blowing on her little trumpet at Restoration Hardware...always entertaining.
Our family has grown. Children grow up so quickly and I want to remember everything. There will be a lot of pictures because this is where I am keeping some my favorite memories.
Monday, January 26, 2009
River Park Square
One of my favorite things to do is go shopping with Taylor at River Park Square. We don't go very often, but we love to meet Grandma for a little shopping therapy and a nice lunch. An example: when Obama won the presidency, I had to cheer myself up by shopping downtown twice that week. It really did make me feel better. And it's not all about spending money, I just love to take my little girl and walk around downtown and look at all the pretty things. Taylor is such a joy to take out! Here she is blowing on her little trumpet at Restoration Hardware...always entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment