Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Camping

After the Kiddie Parade, we went camping. It was a nice hot day, so when we arrived, daddy took Taylor down to play in the water with her friend, Tarryn.
Taylor standing in the bath of our trailer, while I gather her dry clothes.
The next day, we went on a very long, dusty 4-wheeler ride. I love Taylor's 4-wheeler riding faces...
It was hot and dusty, but the views at the top are very nice...
Taylor did not want to smile for me at first...
Then I got a smile...it was a little breezy at the top, which was very nice!
It was great for Taylor to have another little friend to play with, Brody. They were so cute together. I heard Taylor saying things like, "Come on Brody," as she would take his hand...and, "Don't get to close to the fire Brody, it is very, very hot."...and, "Brody, don't run too fast."...and, "No throwing rocks." She really liked having someone her own age to run around with.

No comments: