Monday, July 13, 2009

Blue Grass Park in Coeur d'Alene

After play group, my cousin and I decided to take the girls to the park. If you look closely, you will see Taylor has a little lady bug on her finger.
They have a wonderful splash pad at the park. Taylor thought it was fantastic! Last year she did not even like it when the mist from the park sprayed her.
I did tell her not to drink the water, but it does make a cute picture.
Taylor quickly discovered how to start the water.
Taylor found this piece of tree...which ended up being great entertainment as her and Anissa took turns chassing each other around.
Taylor is starting to become a little "mothering." I call it mothering since she is just quoting things her mother says to her. As Anissa was running away, Taylor held out her hand and yelled, "Anissa stop...come back...because you need to." And, "Anissa, don't go in the mud." And, on the way to play group, with me, in the car, "mommy, stop singing...okay, no play group."

No comments: